Saturday, May 22, 2010

She's back!!

Ok friends...I'm back!! For those of you who know me well you no doubt know the utter devastation I have experienced the last few months. It has been the most heart breaking season in my life. I've struggled how much and what to share here. BUT....when I started this little journey two years ago I promised I wouldn't do this if I wasn't absolutely willing to be completely open and honest. So that is what I have to be...its gonna be a bumpy ride for a little while but I'm learning lessons every day and maybe someone else will learn something from my pain. So this girl is back on track and ready to share the hurricane that blew through my life the last 15 months. It's funny....I didn't blog throughout the storm....I was afraid I was going to jinx it...maybe blogging during the storm would have saved me from it...

OK...here we go....

Just a word of warning....this is a VERY long story...not one I will be able to tell in a couple of posts...its gonna take me a while....and quite honestly...my emotions are all over the place right now. Some days I am crushed....some days I'm absolutely pissed...some days I'm still in shock....some I'm disgusted to the point of being physically ill....all I can tell you is I'm not trying to mask ANY of it...how I feel that day is how I feel....you may get a paragraph...you may get 5 pages...this is just going to happen as it happens...so hold on...here we go...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh YAY, sweet friend! Writing it all out is GREAT therapy! I am praying as you write that it will bring release and healing to your heart. Once again, you are gonna shine when this is all said and done...in fact I think I detect a bit of that sparkle returning already!
Love you! Jeanine

Kevin said...

So happy to see you back again. If you ever need to talk...we are only 20 hours away, soon to be 5!!!